WORK WITH US
E-COMMERCE & MARKETING ASSISTANT
Monreal London is seeking an Ecommerce and Marketing Assistant to join our team at an exciting time of growth.
Working with the Digital & Marketing manager, we are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to support online trading, operations, marketing and social media strategy
• Work with internal team and external digital consultants to build online trading strategy, manage and deliver KPI’s
• Providing reporting and analysis on a weekly and monthly basis
• Support implementation of digital marketing plan to include CRM, PPC, SEO and customer growth and retention strategies
• Loading and managing online content including product copy writing
• Provide customer service support for online customers including processing refunds, exchanges and general queries.
• Working with external digital agency on UX, website development, site testing and strategy
• Order fulfilment – responsible for timely, smooth fulfilment of customer orders globally.
• Stock management alongside Production department
• Support transition of stock to 3rd party warehouse
• Organisation of seasonal brand photoshoots
• Supporting social media strategy
• Social media research, content creation and analysis
• Work with external PR team in London and New York to assist with sample distribution and requests, press days, strategy for long and short lead features and day-to-day queries
• Work alongside internal departments on marketing activity to increase brand awareness, support wholesale partners
- At least 1 years of experience working within an Ecommerce team on a transactional site
- Experience with Google analytics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience with Adobe suite preferred but not mandatory
- Fluent in English
- Detail oriented with strong organisation and ability to manage multiple projects in a busy, fast paced environment
- An understanding of the luxury retail business
- Positive attitude
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Data driven thinking with strategic goals in mind
The candidate must be based in London and able to work from our office in West London.
Please send CV, cover letter, current salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role