WORK WITH US
1. SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Monreal London is seeking a marketing graduate to assist our digital marketing team for a 6-month employment. Reporting to the Creative Director, we are looking for a talented and passionate student to support the brand marketing strategy.
• Maintain daily social media calendar and publishing schedule, analysing effectiveness of posts and level of engagement to inform future posts
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written), under the guidance of the Creative Director
• Monitor, listen and prepare responses to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Research and develop on-trend ideas for content based on the visual direction of the brand
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills that will allow them to communicate the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract new customers
• Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Using own initiative
• Excellent time management skills and an ability to multi-task
• Ideally a love and affiliation with sports performance wear and the Monreal brand.
The candidate must be based in London and able to work from our office in West London. Please send CV, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com to apply for this role
2. GARMENT TECHNOLOGIST
Monreal is a fast-growing business with a rapidly increasing apparel based product offering for women. The current range includes contourwear, outerwear, loungewear and luggage. Monreal products are sourced from European manufacturers and mills.
As our product range increases so do our needs for experienced professionals in the product creation area. This is a great opportunity for an advanced technologist to work in an experienced team.
• Create technical and measurement specs and maintain grading and sizing rules for each garment type
• Measure and review prototypes and size sets before fitting to ensure they conform to size and construction specifications
• Attend fit meetings and document sample comments
• Communicate fit, quality and construction requirements to suppliers through sample comments
• Maintain consistency of quality and fit across suppliers and throughout the product range
• Coordinate all fittings from first proto through to final pre-production sample.
• Update tech packs and BOMs on our ERP (Zedonk), alongside the rest of the product team
• Run the wear-testing program. Organise and document wearer trials as needed and feed results back to the Design and Development team
• Work closely with design and production to ensure products are risk assessed in a timely manner
• Approve pre-production and SMS samples to ensure that product meets business expectations
• QA check of production quality & measurements
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
• A minimum of 3 years of garment technology, industry experience
• A degree (or equivalent qualification) in Garment Technology or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• A good knowledge of garment construction methods and manufacturing sewing operations, including pattern making, grading and marking processes
• A working knowledge of materials, technical fabrics and functional aspects of garments
• Strong organizational skills to provide well documented products, thorough specifications, and meet deadlines
• Some experience of working with factories and an understanding of constraints and timescales
• Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers and the MONREAL management team
• Support Development and Production in analysing cost breakdowns from factories
• Ability to anticipate technical problems and to plan and implement corrective action plan
• Ability and enthusiasm to grow and adapt within a fast-growing start-up business
• Ability to work under pressure to meet key deadlines
• Attention to detail is essential
• Have an understanding and appreciation for high end, luxury apparel – womenswear
• IT skills: MS Office mandatory, Adobe AI and ERP (Zedonk) system knowledge preferred
We are always looking for talented and passionate interns to join our team, to apply, please send your CV and cover letter (with portfolio for design positions) to firstname.lastname@example.org